The Canada Express Entry system has paced up the Canada immigration system. You can migrate to Canada within weeks’ time. However, before moving further ahead, it is crucial to understand what is the Express Entry system and how does it work?
Understanding the Canada Express Entry System
The immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) manages the Canada immigration, especially the economic immigration program. The Express Entry System is a selection process based on the age, skills, and work experience of a candidate. The candidate is assigned a particular score based on which they are allowed to enter the Express Entry pool. At regular intervals, candidates are selected from the pool based on a pre-decided cut-off score and are sent the Invitation to apply (ITA).
How to prepare for the Canada Express Entry System?
- Take the language proficiency exams like IELTS/CELPIP for English and TEF for French and try to have a good score. A valid result of the language test is required to enter the Express Entry Pool.
- Get your educational credentials assessed by one of the designated authorities. However, if you have studied in Canada, you need not submit the Education Credential Evaluation or the ECA.
- If you are migrating under the Federal Skilled Worker subclass without a job offer, you might need to submit the proof of settlement fund. However, if you are migrating under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) proof of fund can be avoided.
- You might have to submit the exact dates for all your recent personal and travel history, so you must keep the details handy.
Understanding the point-based system for Canada Express Entry
The Express Entry point based systems denote the total points you are eligible to receive on the criteria like your age, education, skills and so on. The total CSR scores that you can get in the Canada Express Entry system are 1200 and some factors affecting the score are
- Human capital (age, education, language proficiency and work experience in Canada)
- Spouse/legal partner
- Job offer
- Provincial nomination
Some factors for the Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Siblings/family residing in Canada
- Proficiency in French
- A valid job offer by a Canadian Employer
Canada Express Entry System is your first step toward obtaining the Canada PR. Get in touch with the Kansas Overseas Careers Canada immigration consultants today for more information on Canada Immigration.