Most Indians are migrating to Canada, dream of getting the Canada PR in the long run. However, before proceeding further and you are ready to Apply for Canada PR, we must have a sound idea about the permanent residence visa for Canada.
What is Canada PR and what are its benefits?
Canada permanent residence visa or PR is offered to them who have migrated to Canada and not a citizen of the country by birth. Here are some benefits of the PR visa for Canada
- You are allowed to live, work and move across the country
- You can have your family accompanying you
- You enjoy or social and legal rights similar to the citizens of Canada
- After a certain period, you can apply for citizenship
- You can sponsor your family, enjoy medical benefits for the entire family and subsidized education for children till a certain age
- Both you and your spouse can look for employment and chance job if you want to.
What makes you eligible to Apply for Canada PR?
- If you are below 45 years
- Have an excellent proficiency in English, scoring 6 bands or more in the IELTS test
- You are highly qualified and have a good deal of work experience
- You score high on the Canada point based systems
- You have a job offer from a Canadian employer or are nominated by a Canadian Province
- You can self-sponsor your stay or have family members in Canada to sponsor you.
- You are physically and mentally fit and have no criminal records.
How much does the Canada PR costs?
|IELTS fees||12,700 Indian Rupees|
|Educational Credential Assessment||17,000 Indian Rupees +3000 Indian Rupees for International Courier Delivery|
|After receiving the ITA (Invitation to apply)|
|PR Visa Fees||550/- Canadian Dollar or 28,000 Indian Rupees|
|Right of PR Fees||490/- Canadian Dollar or 25,000/ Indian Rupees|
|Police Verification Certificate from Passport Seva Kendra||500/ Indian Rupees|
|Medical Test from your nearest hospital listed on the CIC website||5,500 Indian Rupees|
|Proof of Settlement funds (Bonds, Equity etc.)||Ø 5, 00,000 to 7, 00,000 Indian Rupees depending on the size of the family.|
For more information on Canada PR and how to apply for Canada PR from India in 2019 contact the Kansas Canada immigration consultants today.