Canada can be considered as a heaven, especially for the people from the developing countries. With better opportunities for employment as well as personal growth, it is a place for those in search of a better quality of life and money. Following are some of the reasons that make Canada among the most popular Immigration destination.
- Firstly, Canada was among the very first countries to have introduced immigration programs against a Point Based System in which the visa is based on the points you acquired through Canada CRS points Calculator. The programs have attracted hundreds and thousands of immigrants over the last few decades. This has led to the follow-up immigration of their relatives, friends and acquaintances. The huge number of newly landing immigrants also encouraged the Government to create back-up and support infrastructure and agencies for them. These agencies help the immigrants in adjusting to the social and cultural shock and also guide them into ways and means of successful Economic settlement in Canada.
- Secondly, the immigration rules are not as stringent when compared to other countries such as Australia and hence, are easier to qualify. In addition, despite the prevalence of recession, Canada has not cut down on its Immigration quota. In comparison, Australia has recently cut down on its immigrant quota by 14%. Many other countries too have been using direct and indirect means to control Immigration numbers. Australia has also introduced a points based system in which an applicant is considered eligible depends on his points acquired through Australian PR Points Calculator 2017.
- Thirdly, Canada offers a great choice of immigration and visa programs for the employed, self-employed and businessmen categories. This includes federal and provincial nominee programs as well. For those not qualifying under the Immigration programs, Canada offers non-immigrant options such as work permit and student programs. Majority of these programs offer permanent resident visa and Immigration.
Related: Canada Visa from India
- Fourthly, Canada offers the most supporting social security benefits program for immigrants and their families – first on landing and in normal process. The country’s educational and health facilities are among the best in the world and highly subsidized. Post retirement and old age benefits ensure that one looks forward to growing old and is not dependent on their children. During the economy downturn, the country’s unemployment allowance policies help its residents to feel and live better.
- Fifthly, Canada offers a citizenship resulting in the claimant of its national passport. A Canadian passport holder enjoys a visa free travel for almost all major countries across the world. This in fact is one of the main reasons why businessmen, high net worth individuals and investors apply for Canadian Immigration. With their current status in the (developing) country of origin, they are subjected to extensive visa restrictions.
- Sixthly, Canada Charter of Rights and Freedom permit the residents to live and work anywhere in Canada. Canada offers right to religion, culture, language choice and the freedom of expression.
- Canada is the next door to the USA and the NAFTA treat between Canada, USA and Mexico. It provides excellent trade and personal growth opportunities. The physical movement across borders is easier and hassle free. As a matter of fact, the treaty and visa regulations offer Canadian citizens more than one ways to make USA, legally, their permanent home.
- Canada is also a member of the Group-8 countries which ensures a certain status in the developed world.
- With immense wealth of natural resources and minerals, including water and oil, Canada offers a strong emotional and personal security blanket for immigrants and their next generations.
- Finally, Canada offers a corruption free environment that is among the least polluted in the world.