Canada is a dream for many candidates and migrating to Canada with Permanent Residence is another add-on to live. Canada PR allows the candidate to live and work anywhere in the country for 5 years. However, the validity can be extended, if the candidate plans to stay after the duration.
The Canada PR status assures the candidate with several benefits, such as:
- An easy approach to subsidized education
- Can live, work and study in anywhere
- Best health-care system
- Can become a Canadian Citizen after three successful years stay as a Permanent Resident.
There are even more benefits associated with this prestigious status.
How to obtain Canada PR visa?
Express Entry is an electronic system which manages the major immigration programs for Canada PR. The economic immigration programs managed by the Express Entry are:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW)
- Federal Skilled Trade Program (FSTW)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC) and
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).
The other programs which are even providing the best scope for Canada Immigration are:
- Family Sponsorship Program
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP).
What are the essentials to know about Canada Immigration Programs?
The Canadian Programs have various immigration processes and requirements. Mistakes made in any part of the process or submission can make the complete efforts to go in vain. Among the process requirements, submission of required documentation plays an important role in the entire immigration process. Providing improper documentation can lead to application rejection.
What are the mistakes to avoid while submitting Canada PR application?
- Incorrect Signature: While submitting the form, it has to be checked by the candidate if he/she has put the signature on all required places or not.
- Incomplete payment of Visa Fee: Each process of the immigration program has a different amount of fees. Also, each payment has to be processed with different payment mode. Hence, it is needful to follow safety while paying the fees.
- Improper submission of Photo Dimensions: It is required to submit or upload photos with exact sizes as mentioned by the Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Improper submission of the photo sizes will lead to verification.
- Incomplete submission of the documents: There may be requirements, where the candidate has to provide reports apart from the documents mentioned in the IRCC checklist. Therefore, for a successful process, it is better to carry all documents which can support the process.
- Unreadable writing: The applications submitted for the programs are read with free software named, Adobe Reader. If a candidate fills the application by hand, the software may not be able to read it. Hence, it is advised to not to go for a handwritten form.
- Submission of wrong information: Applications submitted with wrong or missing information can make a complete application rejected.
How to process my error-free Canada PR process?
Immigration involves various steps, procedures and document requirements. Better guidance on the process can ensure in the easy immigration process. Therefore, consulting an immigration consultancy will be the best option to opt for hassle-free Canada PR immigration.
Kansas Overseas Careers is one of the popular immigration agencies providing quality services for Canada PR. To know more about the Canada PR process, feel free to speak to the expert immigration consultants. Call @ 040-40307077