Once you have submitted EOI (Expression of Interest) under SkillSelect with a qualifying score and received an ITA (Invitation to Apply) for your Subclass 189 visa for Australia immigration, you will have 60 days to complete the required documentation.
Required Documents for Australia Subclass 189 visa if you are a primary applicant:
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC): Every country issues a PCC describing that have lived in the past 10 years for more than 1 year. Hence, you need to apply for PCC to fulfill your Australia immigration needs. However, the validity of this certificate is 12 months from the date when it is issued.
- English Language test report: You need to score 79+ in PTE
- Skill Assessment letter: Provide your Skills Assessment letter
- Medical Test Report: Once you receive the invitation for Australia immigration, you should show your medical test report results as suggested by Australia DIBP.
- A colored photocopy of your passport
- Age proof: You need to show your birth certificate or passport as evidence of your birth. If you are from India, you can show your 10th mark list as a piece of probable evidence.
- Submit your Skill letter showing 10 years of employment with a registered organization.
- Submit your income tax proofs
- A passport size photo (45mm * 35mm)
- A marriage certificate ( if applicable)
- Your educational certificates required
- Form 80 filled in with the required details for Subclass 189 visa
Documents required for Spouse /Applicant over 18 years
- Spouse’s/Applicant’s Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Spouse/Applicant’s Proof for English language skills
- Work Assessment Report
- Form 80 filled in with the required details
- Form 1221 and a passport size photo
Documents required for the child (Applicant under 18 years)
- Child’s Passport,
- Child’s Birth certificate
- Photo passport size
- Form 1229.
If you are interested in Australia immigration and looking for Australia Subclass 189 visa, then get in touch with Kansas® Overseas Careers, the popular Australia Immigration Visa Consultants.
These Australia Immigration Visa Consultants guide you with the up-to-date visa procedures to submit your visa application. These Australia Immigration Visa Consultants conduct pre-checks to know your eligibility needs primarily. Consult Australia Immigration Visa Consultants now to get detailed updates.