There is no difficulty to get started as Canada Permanent Resident for the International Students. But, it is required for the candidates to know the best possible ways which suit their career and help in obtaining the Canada PR status.
The international candidates who have migrated with Canada Study Visa obtain benefits which help their living and education.
- Affordable Education/Tuition Fees
- High-Quality Education
- Can work while studying
- Special Student Services
- Abundant opportunities
- Obtaining Permanent Residency is easier
Canada Immigration and Work Permit – Unique Benefits of International Students
- Among the many huge benefits offered for the International Students, Canada Immigration and Work permit are the best to obtain.
- The international students with Canada Study Visa can obtain the Post-Graduation Work Permit after their graduation. Also, this work permit allows the candidate to work for up to three years.
- The Canadian diploma will help in scoring more points under various immigration programs.
- Federal and Provincial Nominations are the functioning bodies to benefits.
Post-Graduation Work Permit:
International candidates who are aiming to obtain Post-Graduation work permit should acquire the below-mentioned requirements:
- Need to have a full-time education, which lasted for at least eight months in Canada.
- Should have their Graduation completed from a recognized educational institute in Canada.
- Have continuously studied full time in Canada and you must have completed a program of study that lasted at least eight months.
- Graduated from a recognized educational institution in Canada.
- Have received a notification stating eligibility to obtain a degree, diploma or certificate.
- Need to apply for a work permit in a period of 90 days after receiving a written confirmation from the institute.
- Should have a valid study permit when applying for the work permit.
Canadian Experience Class:
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is one of the programs of Express Entry System. Candidates having at least 1 year of work experience in Canada can apply to become Permanent Resident. This is even applicable to the Post-Graduation Work Permit candidates. Hence, the candidates are required to meet the below-mentioned requirements to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.
- Candidates should have their plan to live outside the Quebec.
- Need to have at least 12 months of full-time work experience, which is related to the National Occupation Code (NOC) of NOC 0, A or B.
- Should be able to prove the experience obtained is legal after graduation
- Must meet the requirements of Language proficiency.
The Provincial Immigration Programs for Graduates:
- There are many provincial immigration categories which help in gaining permanent residency for candidates who have earned their post-graduation from the specific province.
- Alberta, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec, and Saskatchewan are the provinces participating in PNP programs.
- The candidates living in the Atlantic Immigration for at least 16 months can also migrate to provinces of Atlantic Canada.
- The employer-driven program with its designated employers will be offering jobs for the recent and experienced skilled foreign graduates.
How to start the immigration process to Canada?
If you are planning to migrate to Canada as a permanent resident with your graduation or post-graduation, then feel free to speak to our Canada Immigration Consultants. They will be suggesting you the best possible ways for your hassle-free Canada immigration. Call@ 040-40307077