Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa
Immigrating to a different country on a permanent basis is a difficult procedure and when it comes to decision-making, it becomes even tougher to choose a country of immigration. You need to research a lot and understand the benefits as well as the consequences of immigration to that particular country. For the past few years, Canadian immigration has become more popular among Indians. If you wish to immigrate to Canada then there is popular immigration program for skilled workers known as the Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa. It allows skilled professionals from all over the world to come and work in Canada for a certain number of occupations.
Federal skilled worker program Canada 2017
Skilled immigration under Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa is depending on Comprehensive Ranking System, also known as CRS system and is introduced by the Immigration and Citizenship Canada. The Comprehensive Ranking System is purely based on the points system. You are eligible under Federal skilled worker program Canada 2017 if you score a minimum 67 points which are allocated based on your age, education, experience and English language skills.
What is Federal skilled worker points calculator?
- For education, you can score maximum 25 points
- For English language proficiency you can score 28 points
- For your work experience, you can maximum score 15 points
- You can be maximum given 12 points for your age
- For adaptability, you can score 10 points
IELTS score is mandatory to prove your proficiency in English Language. If you manage to score minimum 67 points in the Federal skilled worker points calculator, then you can file your application under Federal skilled worker program Canada 2017. Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa also requires a proof of funds that show that you have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family in Canada until you are legally employed in Canada or have a job offer from a Canadian employer.
Benefits of immigration under Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa
- Canada is one of the safest countries to settle abroad
- Well-developed country with cosmopolitan population
- Attractive job opportunities with highly paid salaries
- A beautiful country with stunning landscapes
- Education and health benefits for self and your dependants
- Interesting investment options available
- Rights equivalent to a Canadian resident
Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa and process time
The process time for Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa program is different with every immigration authority.
For detailed information and professional assistance with your immigration process, it is recommended to seek help of experienced immigration consultants. Contact Kansas Overseas Careers in Federal skilled worker program Canada 2017 to simplify your visa process. The immigration counsellors in Kansas Overseas are experienced and have filed many successful visa applications under Canada Federal Skilled Worker Visa. For information get in touch.