1. You can use our easy online tool and answer a few questions.
Answer a few questions to find out what immigration programs you can apply for, and how to submit an online or paper application. Find out how to come to Canada.
2. If you already know which program you are interested in, you can read about it:
Programs for workers
- Express Entry for skilled immigrants
- Federal skilled workers (for people with skilled professional work experience)
- Canadian Experience Class (for people with in-Canada skilled professional work experience)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (for people with experience in skilled manual work)
- Quebec-selected skilled workers (for people with skilled work experience who want to live in the province of Quebec)
- Provincial nominees (for people who want to go to a specific province)
- Start-up visa (for people who have a business idea and someone to fund it)
- Self-employed people (for people who want to be self-employed in agriculture, sports, or the arts)
- Sponsorship programs
- Family sponsorship
- Sponsoring refugees
Find out if you are eligible to Canada Immigration
If you are eligible to apply under one of our programs, you will also have to be admissible to Canada to be able to immigrate.
Some people are not allowed to come to Canada. They are known as “inadmissible” under Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).
You Can check your eligibility for Australia PR here
There are a number of reasons you can be found inadmissible, denied a visa or refused entry to Canada.