Canada one of the most beautiful & well developed immigrant favourite destination encourages skilled professionals to settle in Canada on PR basis. An aspirant who acquired Canada Permanent Resident means he got most of the benefits as a Canada citizen. A Canada PR Visa holder can be a citizen of Canada after 3 years of staying in this nation. Most of the immigrants prefer to get Canada PR Visa as for its benefits. The benefits of acquiring a Canada PR are as follows:
Benefits of Canada Permanent Residency Visa:
- PR for long Time – Initially the PR visa will be given for Five years which can be extended up to 15 years.
- Canada Citizenship – A PR holder can apply for Canadian Citizenship if he/she reside there for at least 3 years.
- Multiple Entry Visa – It’s not a one-way visa. Canadian goverment allows the PR holder to have multiple entries. But the PR holder needs to carry the PR card during the travel.
- The PR allows the holder to move freely from province to province.
- Family Visa – The PR holders are allowed to bring their spouse/partner, kids along with them.
- Spouse is eligible to work on the basis of the Same VISA
- Free health benefits – A PR holder & As like the common citizen, a PR holder and his family will receive the health benefits provided by Canada Govt.
- Free education for children up to 12th grade – It’s only applicable for Public school study.
- Child care amount are also available on PR visa
- Women welfare & Retirement funds
- Unemployment funds – If any PR holder loses his job for any valid reason, he/she will be receiving 60-65% of the last drawn CTC until he/she joins the next job. However, it will be subjected to be scrutinized thoroughly.
- Free access to the US after three years stay in Canada – Once a PR holder is proved to be eligible for Citizenship, USA access will be opened and can stay in the USA up to 6 months. After receiving the citizenship that person can travel to the USA for a job or settle down without any visa/permission.
- A PR Holder has a chance to sponsor their parents.
- The Resident is entitled to certain legal rights, such as to be presumed innocent until proven guilty and be provided with an interpreter in the courtroom, if necessary to have a lawyer.