Canada is one of the best countries around the globe for immigration and settlement. The high immigration flow in Canada is mainly due to immigrants of every class, category, and occupation. This massive immigration influx can be divided into a skilled professional worker, businessmen and investors and international students are the three major categories which give to the major share of immigrants to Canada.One of the major goals of Canadian immigration is to welcome skilled professionals who will add to Canada’s growing economy. Skilled workers who settle on a Canada PR basis are particularly valuable to Canada’s economy and the power of its workforce.
Canada immigration offers abundant of employment prospects to the foreign skilled workers, in the wake of skill shortage in the country. Recent survey results say that jobs like Marketing, IT, HR, Engineering, Finance & Healthcare stand in the top 6 skills which are in huge demand across Canada with an average of about 1,78,500 in Marketing, 97,000 in IT, 85,750 in HR 72,250 in Engineering, 28,750 in Finance and 20,650 in Healthcare. Along with these top skills Canada also invites many other skilled occupants through its FSW stream of Express Entry and via other PNP programs of various provinces.
Under Express Entry, Federal Skilled Workers across 347 qualified occupations who meet least possible entry criteria can submit an expression of interest profile to the Express Entry Pool. The profiles of applicants in the pool are ranked under a Comprehensive Ranking System. The highest ranked candidates will be given priority for an invitation to apply for permanent residence. Candidates receiving an invitation must submit a full application within a delay of within a time period of 90 days.
Federal Skilled Worker Visa program offers visas to persons with suitable education, work experience, age and language abilities under one of Canada’s official languages and who are selected under the Canada Express Entry Immigration system to apply for permanent residence.
To qualify for admission to the Express Entry Pool as a Federal Skilled Worker, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Possess minimum two years of continuous full-time paid work experience or the equivalent in part-time continuous employment within the previous 5 years in one of 347 eligible occupations listed under the applicable National Occupational Classification system.
- The work experience must be classified within Skill Type 0 (Managerial Occupations), Skill Level A (Professional Occupations), or Skill Level B (Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades) within the meaning of the National Occupational Classification system.
- Score sufficient points under the skilled worker point grid comprising of six selection factors. The current pass mark is 67 points.
- Undergo language testing from a recognized third party and demonstrate intermediate level language skills in English or French corresponding to the Canadian Language Benchmark (IELTS CLB 7).
- Possess suitable settlement funding.
- Undergo a successful security background and medical examination.
Find out whether you meet the requirements under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or other programs in Canada by register online for a quick evaluation for Skilled Workers or other categories. For more details please consult our immigration consultants in Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Vizag or call us on toll-free number – 1800-102-0109.