Individuals who have got Canada PR visa, in future, they can apply for Canadian Citizenship. If you live in nation temporarily for work or international student who are pursuing both studies as well as work for a short period say around one month, you can’t qualify for Canada PR.
Benefits of Canada PR Visa
If an individual has got PR status, then they are eligible to access to
- Public healthcare of nearing to $6,400 each year per person
- Protection through law
- Gets an opportunity to apply for Canadian Citizenship
- They can work, live, study anywhere in Canada
If your child is below 22 years of age and is not married is counted as dependent child. They will have access to free public healthcare as well as education up to high school level.
Few of the provinces as well as territories begin compulsory education from age 5 up to age 19.
Different ways one can qualify for Canada PR visa. They include
- Clear Police Record: Since the age of 18, the Individuals are required to provide background check from nations they have lived.
- Clear Health Record: Individuals must obtain a clear health record from a recognized health doctor who should be approved by the Canadian Panel.
- Proof of Sufficient Funds: Individuals must demonstrate that they can support themselves as well as additional family members.
- Age: Individual’s age must be 18 years or more to apply
- Stay Period: The individual should have lived in Canada for a minimum of 2 years out of a 5 year period.
Different programs as well as streams and categories an individual can apply for Canada Immigration
- Business Immigration
- Express Entry
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Family Class Immigration
Each of the above visa program streams and categories offers an option to the individual to become Canada PR and later citizen of Canada.
Are you interested in Canada Immigration? Talk to our Canada PR Experts at Kansas Overseas Careers. They will provide the right pathway and without hassle, they can help you can reach your preferred destination.